Sunday, November 13, 2011

Katie O. - Untitled



This is a picture of my dog Sugar. I used this for the night and day project a few weeks ago. I took it at my house at the top of our stairs. I usually can't get my dog to sit still long enough to take a picture of her, so I was very pleased with this picture. I really like the lighting and how she is the only thing really in focus. When I edited this photo, I think the only things I did were blurring the edges and boosting the color. Other than that, I didn't make many edits at all.

1 comment:

Anastasiya Naydonova said...

This picture is so cute! I love how the dog is perfectly focused and everything is blurred so the whole focus is on your dog. The texture is so fine it feels like you can just reach in and feel it! Great picture! Good job.(: