Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Sarah E. - Water Drop



I took this picture in my basement with the help of my dad, we got a black paint tray and then put black construction paper on the bottom to avoid reflection from the light, then we set up an off-camera flash and faced it on the water and hung a zip-lock bag of water above the tray and cut a small hole in the bottom, then we put different color pictures or paper behind the tray for the different colors. I love how it turned out! I like how the colors mix together like paint, and how you can see the water droplets perfectly and there's even a little bit of reflection off the bottom droplet.

5 comments:

Hays H - HHS said...

i really like the process you used in creating this shot, it came out very well. good job

Kaleb B_HHS said...

I like this picture. i like the coloring and the water drops just make the picture and the ripples.

Austin A - HHS said...

I really like this picture. The colors of the water look really pretty and the water drop just barely touching the water looks really cool.

sydney A.-HHS said...

wow hard work pays off! you are talented! Is your dad involved with photography as well?

Abby M HHS said...

This is really cool. The coloring and the subject are both really good! great shot!