Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sydney A. - 70's Auto



This image was shot earlier this school year. I shot it outside in front of my house, it's one of my neighbors trucks. I chose this subject because I love the nostalgic feel the truck has, the paint job is also my favorite color. I like that this photo looks warm and antique, as it matches the 70's style automobile. I made some edits to this photo such as increasing the whites because it was a little under exposed I also darkened the curves and added an antique filter effect.

5 comments:

Alexis Bilbrey-hhs said...

This picture is really awesome. I love they way that it all ties to together to give it that really old look.Very cool!

Lane P. said...

I really like the way the colors look in this picture. With the rustic look on the truck, the antique look of the picture ties in with it wonderfully. I love old cars as well so I may be a little bias. All in all, it's a wonderful shot!

Jamie B- HHS said...

This picture is really cool. I like the texture of the car. It gives the car really cool detail.

Nicole G. HHS said...

I love this picture! I love old trucks and i love the colors in this photo to make it look old. I also really like the texture on the hood of the truck, very nice!

Kalie B - HHS said...

this picture is awesome. i love the color of the car and ho the paint looks it gives it a antique look! really good job!